Safety as a rider
Safety begins long before the ride starts.
Thorough screening process for drivers
Drivers are subject to a rigorous background check, including a review of the following records:
- County courthouse records
- Federal courthouse records
- Multi-State Criminal Database
- National Sex Offender
- Registry screen
- Social Security Trace (lifetime)
- Motor Vehicle Records (historical and ongoing)
Pull Up n' Go has a zero tolerance policy to weapons, drugs or alcohol.
Our drivers are safer
Our drivers must have clean records. Drivers must not have committed any of the following offenses in the last 7 years:
- DUI or other drug related charges
- Severe infractions
- Hit and runs
- Fatal accidents
- Reckless driving
- Gun related violations
- Other serious infractions
When our drivers are offline
When the driver is unavailable to receive calls, they are covered under their own policy.
When our drivers are between rides
When the driver is available and accepting calls, Pull Up n' Go provides an additional level of insurance. This contingent liability policy provides the following coverage for drivers:
- Up to $50,000 per person (bodily injury)
- Up to $100,000 per accident (bodily injury)
- Up to $25,000 (property damage)
When your driver is en route
Once our driver accepts your call, we provide an additional layer of insurance. At this point, our insurance policy provides coverage for the following:
- Commercial Auto Liability and UM/UIM that cover up to $1,000,000 per occurrence.
- Contingent Comprehensive and Collision coverage covering up to $50,000 per occurrence.
You're covered during the ride
From the moment your ride starts, our goal is to provide the maximum level of protection for both you and the driver. Pull Up n' Go provides coverage in the following areas during your ride:
- Commercial auto liability and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage up to $1,000,000 per occurrence (this covers you as a rider)
- Contingent comprehensive and collision coverage up to $50,000 per occurrence